Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
MINDS ON MEDIA
Participants - Read This!
Facilitators - Read This!
Creating Together - Google Docs
Express Yourself - Voicethread
Creating & Nurturing Your PLN
Creating Stories - Frames 4 & Audacity
Thinking Deeply - Scratch
Writing & Reflecting - Blogging
Resources - Learn More!
Welcome to all Participants!
Note: Please note that this wiki is read-only for participants. Feel free to contact facilitators directly if their contact information is provided. Thx!
Please read each of the Centre's pages in order to be best prepared for the day!
- laptop (Windows or Mac) with 3 or more GB of hard drive space available
- power supply
- administrator login rights - to install software where req'd
- headphones - if you have
- microphone - if you have one
- flash drive (memory key) - if you have one
- Download and install any software mentioned in the centre descriptions.
- Get accounts for services (Google, VoiceThread, etc.) where suggested.
- Bring any graphics or clips you may wish to use
-- However, we will have flash drives with software installers on hand if you don't get a chance to download everything.
We look forward to seeing you all!
Brenda Sherry & Peter Skillen
Minds On Media Coordinators
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"